Monday, April 20, 2009

Something to Talk About

Have you ever been in a conversation and are at loss for what to say next. Or how about when your best friend calls you and says that his girlfriend just dumped him. Well I have found a site that has many famous quotations suitable for any occasion. It is called Quotegarden. Not only is this site good for making people feel better, it is good for making others think you are smarter than what you really are. Everybody knows that jackass who has a quote for every occasion. Don't be that guy.

The second site of the day is called Antipode Map. The premise behind this site is simple. If you choose any spot on Earth, it will show you the corresponding spot on the other side of the planet. A straight line straight through the exact center of the earth. I did not know that the antipode to my location is actually in the middle of the ocean on the western side of Australia.

Check out both of these sites. I'm pretty sure that you will find them interesting. If you don't like them, it is not a big deal. I will post different sites later on. Until I post again...............

No comments:

Post a Comment