Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday Fiasco

As many of you know, Black Friday was yesterday. The biggest shopping day of the year. The best sales, the new merchandise, it is wonderful (in theory). The reality of it is something different entirely. Traffic jams, fist fights, low stock, are all the features of the average Black Friday. I understand that people want to get the biggest bang for their buck, but this si getting ridiculous. After last year, I vowed never to go out on black Friday again. But, My vow was for naught. I did not have the willpower to deny the Grand Opening of a new CompUSA right down the street. I have never been in a CompUsa, so I was ready to fight the traffic, and the lines to experience computer Nirvana.

I have a small confession to make. I am a computer geek. There I said it, finally coming out of the closet, so to speak. This store has everything that I could possible wish for, and more. Lucky for me, I left my credit cards at home, or I would be in deep trouble when the bill rolled in. Well, thins was just to drop a quick note on my adventures yesterday. BTW, I am thinking about doing a site revision, try to make it load fast, look better, etc. I may not be able to post much for the near future. Just remember, I will return. You can get you stumbling fix when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment