Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You May Have Noticed......

You may have noticed that there have been quite a few advertisements on my site lately. The reason for this is simple. I want to get my website out to more readers, to help spread humor and amazement wherever I go. But, in order to get more readers, I have to pay for advertising. So, I have chosen to advertise with Entrecard, CMFads, Project Wonderful, and Adgitize. These four programs have taken my page views from about 10 per day to over 100 per day in just 2 weeks. Not to mention the extra money is nice. I may take down some of the ads as soon as my readership picks up, but for now, they have to remain.


If you have any recommendations on how I can pick up a couple of extra dollars, so I can remove the ads, I welcome any comments.

1 comment: